Operations Manager, Mencap
Here at Health Care HR we recruit for all types of healthcare, social care, residential care roles from entry-level to senior, general to specialist. We supply qualified & experienced staff for care & nursing homes, hospitals, residential children’s homes, doctors/dentists surgeries, domiciliary care agencies, pharmaceutical companies, medical devices companies and many other healthcare businesses and organisations throughout the UK. To complement our healthcare & social care recruitment agency, we also offer government funded NVQs and training for all your existing staff. Additionally we provide government funded apprenticeships to help you build your staffing team, within both the private and public sector across the UK.
We understand that having high calibre and reliable healthcare staff as a foundation is paramount for your success. We also believe that due to this vital foundation, recruiting the correct candidates is essential and there is never a one size fits all approach to recruitment. The process must be tailored around the business and the people needed for the vacancy.
We are passionate about managing our clients expectations. We recruit specifically for our clients in order to maintain a constant flow of qualified, experienced healthcare staff to fill any temporary or permanent vacancies.
OUR STAFF COME WITH…
Up to date Enhanced CRB Check.
2 reference checks.
Healthcare HR ID badge.
All work permits or visas.
No restrictions on working hours.
Our Healthcare Service’s
HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
Traditional Recruitment Agency Service
We offer a traditional healthcare recruitment service to our clients, this is where the finder’s fee is a percentage of the yearly salary. This fee isn’t payable until you have recruited your member of staff.
Flat Fee Recruitment Service
We are able to offer our clients the opportunity to recruit there next member of staff for a simple one off upfront flat fee.
Temp – Perm Recruitment service
We believe that being diverse in the market place is the key to success, this is why we offer our clients the option to recruit there next member of staff on a temp – perm basis.
Due to the amount time that we have spent in the recruitment & advertising industry, we are able to offer our clients a reduced price for all their advertising both online and offline. Whether you need to advertise in the printed press or online, we can help.
Government Funded NVQ’s
Health Care HR offer Government Funded NVQ Courses across several different sectors, including Healthcare, within the UK.
Government Funded Apprenticeships
Health Care HR offer Government Funded Apprenticeship Courses across several different sectors, including Healthcare, within the UK.
Our Testimonials & our clients
- HRUK have proved themselves by always moving heaven and earth to meet our needs and resolve any and all issues that arise. We continue to use HRUK and have expanded their deployment across all our services, residential, supported living, and our residential site that supports people with physical and behavioral issues. I would recommend HRUK to other providers.L. Riley, Huddersfield
Operations Manager, Mencap
- I feel I need to take this opportunity to say how professional and friendly you were. Many thanks for all your help.S. Hamilton, Wakefield
Care Assistant, Creative Support
- A professional, effective and targeted recruitment campaign that managed to fill our vacancy within 6 weeks! All the HRUK team were friendly and also managed to provide us with a full range of online courses. Highly recommendedD. Galvin, Harrogate
- Thank you for supplying high-quality fully trained staff. We will definitely be using you again and will be recommending your services!S. Dickson, Hexham
- Thank you for this opportunity. By working with the young people over the summer I have gained valuable experience towards my teaching degree.M. Rose, Leeds
Residential Care Worker, Heaton Lodge
- I was working as agency bank staff for HRUK for 2 months before they got me placed into a permenant role with the Priory, I just want to thank you for the consistency in placements, its enabled me to feel like a valued member of the team and gain the confidence I needed to secure my dream Job. Thank you!J. Siswick, Huddersfield
RGN, The Priory
- I was recently head hunted by Lyall from HRUK, i just wanted to thank you for all your effort and for getting me placed me in this fantastic role! Once again many thanks 🙂H. Burrows, Swindon
Care home Manager, Eaton House
- HRUK Group arranged a range of free training for our office staff and unlike other providers, delivered exactly what they had promised. Thanks guys. Highly recommend!!M. Hodgson, Leeds
Business Owner, Cool Beans Creative
- We would highly recommend Daniel and his team at HRUK Healthcare division. They found us a fantastic member of staff and made the whole process painless. Great service!L. Cartwright, Halifax
Business Owner, Daliman Care
HRUK supply the agency staff for the Learning Disabilities Care Home I run. The staff are always correctly qualified, friendly and are ready to get stuck in. Working with them has changed my view on agency staff completely! Thank youD. Bridge, Huddersfield
Care home manager
Calling HRUK Group for agency staff for my home is a refreshing change. There is ALWAYS someone at the end of the phone, even on a Saturday night. The friendly team + the hard working agency staff make a great combination for a long lasting working relationshipM. Rosan, Nottingham
Care home manager, Agustin Care
- I was head-hunted for a permanent role for a Care Home Managers position. I have now started my new job and I love it. Thank you to Katie and the HRUK team for the exciting new opportunity you have given me.C. Kendall, Birmingham
Care home manager